As a proud new sponsor of 25 Hours in Frog Hollow Race, San Juan Hut Systems just got two Free Solo Entries to raffle off! These are no longer available for sale as they sold out within minutes! The venue rests in the shadow of Gooseberry Mesa and Zion National Park just outside the town of Hurricane, Utah. The staging area is known as Frog Town, and it is the hub where all the excitement takes place. The race is on November 2-3rd and is the “Longest 1 Day Race.”
25 Hours in Frog Hollow Race Course Stats
- Total Length: 12.8 miles Single Track: 5.7 miles Double Track: 7.1
- Elevation low : 3570 ft Elevation high: 4300 ft
- Estimated Average Course Speed: 1 hour 25 minutes
- Number of Hours in a Day: 25 Hours of daylight: 12 .5 Hours of dark: 12.5
- Ave High Temp: 77 degree Ave Low Temp: 44 degree
How to Register to win:
- Email San Juan Hut Systems and include the following: your name and phone number, preferred email contact information,
- Like San Juan Hut Systems’ Facebook Page.
- Sign up for San Juan Hut Systems’ News Letter (don’t worry we won’t spam you).
Raffle will be held on October 17!
Winners will be contacted by phone or email.